Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got this thing running for my sons 5th birthday. I bought it a few months ago. He's love'n it! :thumbup:
It has a NOS snowthrower and a nice deck that just needs a new pulley. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
:letitsnow: This is the same one that sits on your lap in the videos? They sure grow up fast!
A little training on his own snowblower this year, and starting next year you won't have to do it anymore :lolno:

I bet he'll remember this FOREVER! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Caseman2 said:
mtbiker60 said:
Hey Mike, The smile on his face says it all! PRICELESS!
It sure does, I wish my younglings enjoyed these as much.
Maybe it is where I live, but I've never met a young fella who doesn't love tractors. My 9 month old has no idea what they are, and even he is head over heels for my dads Kabota. I myself remember fondly the International 786 4WD we had when I was a kiddo.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the nice comments.
He loves looking at the LAGC Magazine when it arrives, and loves going to the old steam tractor shows with me, and well... he's just a daddy's boy. :thumbsup:

Yes that is the same boy from the snow blowing videos I have on youtube. We have since moved from that huge 400 sq ft. house in town :eh: and built a house on a piece of land my parents sold us. The LORD has been good to us. :thumbup:

I should mention my wife is an amazing person. She has done an incredible job being a wife and mom, and supporting me in my crazy hobbies. :thumbsup:

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.