Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a few sales brochures tucked away at my dads today and figured Id share some of them with you all. I just took pictures of the pages with my phone so the quality isnt the best but you get the idea. If any of the members have any sales brochures, factory photos, etc, then please add them to this thread only for the time being. This thread is NOT for personal photos of your tractors. it is for Case/Colt/Ingersoll literature only

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know some of the pictures are blurry but there is nothing I can do about that unless someone here wants to scan them onto the computer and see if they can get a better image. Im still trying to fine tune some of them now

·
Registered
715 Posts
That is a great collection of pictures.....thank you for putting them up.I wonder if it would be cool to have a place in the library for all the literature that people would like to contribute. :think:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
CASE 220/4 said:
I know some of the pictures are blurry but there is nothing I can do about that unless someone here wants to scan them onto the computer and see if they can get a better image. Im still trying to fine tune some of them now
I'd be happy to do a clean scan and upload it for the library if you want to send it to me--and I'll return it.

BTW, I like the blond who also helps with the yard work, wish they still offered that attachment. :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Bart-
Thanks for the offer to scan the pix. I think it would be of benefit to those of us with heuristic values that tend towards the visual, and help round out the manuals section.
Troll

·
Registered
261 Posts
Awesome info Brad thanks. Tom has said that there is some big secret project in the works involving brochures for some time now (we've been waiting patiently). :crazy:
I've got a pdf of a 1984 copy write planning guide. It's all red framed Ingersoll tractors so it must be for the '85 model year.
I can email it to anyone interested.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cp7 said:
Awesome info Brad thanks. Tom has said that there is some big secret project in the works involving brochures for some time now (we've been waiting patiently). :crazy:
I've got a pdf of a 1984 copy write planning guide. It's all red framed Ingersoll tractors so it must be for the '85 model year. Best thing is it doesn't have those pics of Drew in it but it also doesn't have blondie (they're brunettes).
I can email it to anyone interested.
This is not the big secret Tom talked about. That is still in the works

·
Registered
261 Posts
CASE 220/4 said:
Thank God. I was hoping Tom hadn't resorted to lousy (no offense) cell phone pics to fill the tech section. :sidelaugh:
Just glad they don't have that dang watermark catawompus across them. :facepalm:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
cp7 said:
CASE 220/4 said:
Thank God. I was hoping Tom hadn't resorted to lousy (no offense) cell phone pics to fill the tech section. :sidelaugh:
Just glad they don't have that dang watermark catawompus across them. :facepalm:
1. We have decided to use cell phone photos 100% .

2. We will watermark them.

OK?

Just clearing that up for you.

:lol:

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
Mr onetwo said:
That is a great collection of pictures.....thank you for putting them up.I wonder if it would be cool to have a place in the library for all the literature that people would like to contribute. :think:
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
cp7 said:
The project is truly awesome. I wish I could post what is done but that would ruin it in the end. :cool: :cool:

cp7 said:
CASE 220/4 said:
The watermarking isn't that bad. It's really the only way we have to protect the work we do here from ending up everywhere. It would be like if you spent 100 hours into fixing up a tractor only to have everybody in the neighborhood driving it around whenever they wanted. There would be no incentive to keep it looking nice. :trink:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
My wise assing aside, I do watermark many documents myself. With all the hours and dedication it takes to scan, adjust, organize and upload information with associated text, you bet your dupa I'm leaving a "bumper sticker" to steer people to the original source.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.