Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://belleville.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s ... 277542192#

Can't tell for sure what model,possibly a 155.

Date Listed 24-Apr-11
Last Edited 27-Apr-11
Price $300.00
Address Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0, Canada

Case Lawn Tractor for sale. 14 HP
Motor is there, was running in tractor, but needs repair etc.
\see pics for more info.
$300 OBO
Located in Campbellford.

Maynard :canada:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
That one is a 2hr drive (one way) from me.

Maynard....you are learning. It does look like a 155. If the motor is original, then it's a 10 hp Kohler K, not 14 hp.

I might give him a call and see how flexible he is on the price.

EDIT.. Sent him an e-mail.. It's an old listing but who knows?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hydriv said:
Got a reply...... it's still available... so that's good news. I've asked some questions about it and am waiting for answers. If I can get it for a buck and a half, I'll make the trek.
If you get it are you going to ship it to Jacks place for storage? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
The Seller was quick to tell me the tractor was still available but so far, no reply. I will give it another day and then reply once more on the basis that my earlier reply was lost in cyberspace. If I get this tractor for the right price, then fine... If the Seller wants to be hard-nosed over the price, then OK.... not a big deal for me either way.

You are right Stewart. I am totally out of storage space. I have four units under tarps right now and that's not counting what's sitting under Jack's roof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.