Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCI Calendar Photo Contest

20K views 74 replies 19 participants last post by  InTroubleAlltheTime 
#1 ·
Well ladies and gents I have had this idea to create a CCI Member Calendar with your tractors for some time now.:thumbsup:There is so much talent here to share!!!! So the Team(/Owners) says its a go!!!!!! So here's what we will do. This will be a contest. There will be a winner for each month and an overall winner. The Forum will be providing a gift and special recognition to the overall winner. So the blank calendar up top (or at another location on the site) will end up with a picture of your tractors for each month. Any member, team member or owner in good standing can participate except me (we know the owners don't have CCIs yet, we are working on that! :shhh: ). Lets have a maximum of four pictures per member. Seasonal pictures are encouraged,e.g. winter snow, fall leave pickup, spring tilling. Youth pics with CCI tractors would be great! Please enter by posting each pic separately in this thread. In other words each picture gets its own post. And please vote for your fellow members by using the thanks system. Your thanks will be the votes but I will have the final say to distribute winners fairly. All pictures expressly become the property of the Forum. Again, (emphasis) for each picture create a separate post so we can use the thanks system to vote on each photo. For picture help refer to Kevin's and Kbear's posts:http://casecoltingersoll.com/threads...apatalk-Review
http://casecoltingersoll.com/threads...ng-images-here
If you still need help contact us.
Also please include your forum identity, year and model and a very short description under the picture. Here is an example below:

[/URL]

Introubleallthetime 1986 Case Ingersoll 446 Blizzard 2011

We are going to run this until March 15, 2014 and then the thread will be locked. We should have the winners and big winner announced by March 31, 2014!!!!
Let's do it!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Thank you, Rich and The Team

See less See more
#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Note: Dave/Group: I was in touch with Kate this morning and she was very pleased to participate as long as we acknowledge that this photo is from LAGT. So members please vote on this one by giving thanks, this is an official entry!!!! Dave please PM me with your boy's names and ages left to right. And thank you for bringing this great picture into the contest!!!! :thumbsup:

Dbeiter, Horton20 Twin 1971 Case 442 Black Knights at the Stan Smart show.. Photo taken by LAGT Kate... Yes, I know this is #5... but I couldn't resist... Mods delete if you have to... Ok, I am done.

Horton20 1971 Case 442 Black Knight, Junior GT Collector Jonathan Beiter 12 years old, Dbeiter 1971 Case 442 Black Knight, Junior GT Collector Benjamin Beiter 10 years old. Photo credit Kate Goelzhauser Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine (LAGT).

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle

#10 · (Edited)
Dbeiter, Horton20 Twin 1971 Case 442 Black Knights at the Stan Smart show.. Photo taken by LAGT Kate... Yes, I know this is #5... but I couldn't resist... Mods delete if you have to... Ok, I am done.

View attachment 461
Dave I'll send Kate a note and make sure she is OK with the entry.:thumbsup: That is an awesome picture!!!! Thanks for all the great shots!!!:usa:

:446: :222: Rich

#14 ·
#15 ·

1986 Case/Ingersoll 224. I received this tractor from my dad as a "house warming gift". This tractor has been in the family since new. I remember the day my dad bought it right off the dealers showroom floor. My dad and I have a lot of good stories to tell and memories to share with this tractor and no amount of money will separate this tractor from me. It will be passed down to one of my 3 boys in the future. When my dad gave it to me it was in a terrible condition, but usable. I disassembled it and rebuilt it from the frame up. Tractor now looks and runs 100% and I couldn't be happier.

Brad

#16 ·

1986 Case/Ingersoll 224. I received this tractor from my dad as a "house warming gift". This tractor has been in the family since new. I remember the day my dad bought it right off the dealers showroom floor. My dad and I have a lot of good stories to tell and memories to share with this tractor and no amount of money will separate this tractor from me. It will be passed down to one of my 3 boys in the future. When my dad gave it to me it was in a terrible condition, but usable. I disassembled it and rebuilt it from the frame up. Tractor now looks and runs 100% and I couldn't be happier.

Brad
Brad: Great history and future plans for the tractor. It is a beautiful restoration. Thanks for the entry!!!!!!!

Rich

#17 ·
There are some great tractors here! I hesitate to show mine. It is a 1975 short frame 446. I bought it in the wilds of western MD and towed it home. Then the rebuild. The two pictures here show the rebuilt tractor with my not rebuilt rototiller working my garden, the second shot shows I was ready for some snow...It never came that year. I have since moved the 77 446 to Rhode Island with my mower deck and HydroCutter and am in the process of rebuilding an 85 446 long frame. In Maryland it has snowed twice now. :lol:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
Wheel Plant Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

#18 · (Edited)
There are some great tractors here! I hesitate to show mine. It is a 1975 short frame 446. I bought it in the wilds of western MD and towed it home. Then the rebuild. The two pictures here show the rebuilt tractor with my not rebuilt rototiller working my garden, the second shot shows I was ready for some snow...It never came that year. I have since moved the 77 446 to Rhode Island with my mower deck and HydroCutter and am in the process of rebuilding an 85 446 long frame. In Maryland it has snowed twice now. :lol:

View attachment 488 View attachment 489
Beautiful tractor!!!!! :thumbsup: Thanks for entering!!!!!!:usa:

#19 ·
Boy, there are some nice looking tractors here.

Not even in the same league, and not looking to win anything, but I will post some pics anyway in hopes of encouraging others too. I love looking at tractors!!!

1979 224. Previous owner before the previous owner did the freshen up. I got a hold of it because the previous owner did not know how to adjust clutch. My first long distance snag. 3-1/2 hours each way.

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
Boy, there are some nice looking tractors here.
Not even in the same league, and not looking to win anything, but I will post some pics anyway in hopes of encouraging others too. I love looking at tractors!!!
1979 224. Previous owner before the previous owner did the freshen up. I got a hold of it because the previous owner did not know how to adjust clutch. My first long distance snag. 3-1/2 hours each way.
Jeff: You have some sweet tractors, thanks for posting!!!!!!

Rich

#27 ·
Great Pictures!!!!

Great pictures!!!!!!This is awesome!!!!!!! 24 fine entries so far!!!!!! Please, no one should hesitate to enter!!!!! This is for everyone's enjoyment!!!!!! Thank you to all who have participated so far!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS Please vote whether you have entered or not by clicking Thanks on the pic post you like the most!!!!

#36 · (Edited)
Looks like we need some more Desert Sunset colors.

Picture 01 - My 1973 J.I. Case 222. When I purchased this tractor it came with a rear J17 Hydraulic PTO Valve, H22 Sleeve Hitch, J44 Mower Deck, H50 Front Blade, H70 Rotary Tiller and a L90 Lawn Sweeper. As you can see it's a hydraulic lift verses the manual. The original rear rims and Goodyear tires came off and the new rear tires are Carlisle 23x8.5-12 Tru-Powers mounted on rims from a Case 210. The front tires are the original Goodyear Terra-Tire Power Ribs on original rims. I replaced the low back seat with a Michigan high back V560.

Wheel Plant Tire Sky Tractor
Kenneth

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.