Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/2732616547.html
We will rebuild your engine for your lawn & garden tractor, welder, generator, log splitter, etc. Or, buy one of our rebuilt or good used engines. Re-power or get a power upgrade!! All rebuilds come with warranties!! (Prices are with good complete rebuildable core). We will rebuild your 16-24hp Onan engine for less than 1/2 the cost of the dealership! Installation & repairs available. FREE ESTIMATES. We accept PayPal for your protection. PayPal guarantees the transaction. We ship anywhere in the continental U.S. at customers expense. Shipping is typically approximately $120 within Michigan and the surrounding areas.These pictures are just a small sample of the used and rebuilt engines we have for sale. Call us at (989)220-5432 to see if we have the engine you need or to schedule a time to drop your engine off for a rebuild. Also, check out our website at RandysRecycledParts.com to see if we have the used parts or tractor attachments you need.

Also be sure to check out the tractors on his web site.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have emailed this gentleman and asked him for info on what is involved in his rebuilding of an Onan engine. I offered to let him email me directly or contact the group via this forum. If he emails me directly, I will post his response here. Not trying to bust anyones balls here, just always looking for a good deal (whether I can afford it or not).

·
Registered
25 Posts
My girlfriend lives about 10 miles from Mayville, MI. We have quite a few guys around here that are tearing down old GTs and selling them online. I'll try to go out take a look at the shop firsthand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.