Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Cherry Valley show in ill.

13K views 50 replies 22 participants last post by  Bart 
Re: cherry yalley show in ill.

Bart said:
I took a bunch but won't be able to get them posted until my new computer arrives on Wed. My computer access is limited at the moment to shared time on my wife's computer and some of the photos are just too racy to risk leaving traces on her computer! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Bump
:headscratcher: :headscratcher: :headscratcher:

Which Wed Cuz ? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Thanks Bart :thumbsup:

That guy that brought the orchard sure has a nice collection.

Dan's trailer sure looks cool, I see he had his 2 stage blower on the front of his Snoweater :thumbsup: Just think how much weight one could add to the trailer :trink:

Dillon and his dad did a super job on there Loader :clap: :clap:

Grummy's new ride with his Bride :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder of the Games :trink:

Looks like everyone were enjoying themselves.

Great pictures Cuz :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And even more pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :trink:

Nice to see some Colts :thumbsup:

I really enjoy those 180's &150 in True Colors .Flambeau Red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That is such a great place for a gathering :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is the first collection of Photos I've seen this year of Rockford. That makes you No 1 Cuz :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:headscratcher: :headscratcher: :headscratcher: :headscratcher:

Some of us look at a Rose Bush and see the small buds about to burst out.

Some of us just see the thornes. :thumbsup: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

I think 99 has it figured out. :drinkbuddies: :trink:

If I were in a real chiseling mood I would knock $5 off for the brush marks on the tires :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But I'm not a collector :headscratcher: :headscratcher:

Restorations. :headscratcher: :headscratcher: :headscratcher:

I've never seen a perfect one. Seen allot that were close and many more that had a ways to go, but I've often seen smiles on the face of there owners and that what counts for me :thumbsup: :trink:

Quote from the Lady :trink:
Is there a double-standard afoot in this forum? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

:headscratcher: :headscratcher: I think there should be. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When I look at a Tractor that is for sale then I look at whats important to me in a used tractor. What has to be fixed and the cost involved.

When I'm looking at a Tractor on display that's not for sale then I look to see if there is anything that catches my eye so that I spend a little time checking out that particular unit.

In this Case there is allot to be admired and a little bit of fine tuning. :thumbsup:

When I see the Quality level of work on this unit I decided that they have a story for the brush marks on the tires and only they know what they are. :facepalm: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Hydriv said:
Stewart said:
When I see the Quality level of work on this unit I decided that they have a story for the brush marks on the tires and only they know what they are. :facepalm: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Your assignment, wee one....is to investigate the reason behind those brush marks and report your findings back here using your secret decoder ring.
Sorry Babe :thumbsup: I forgot that you don't have a ring. Put this code in your crystal ball (#!^%G&89*_7jy5K ) That should work for ya. :trink: :trink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.