Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like anything mechanical, including tractors. I got my CAse 220 several years ago from my father and restored it to a very useable snowblower, including holding valve, cab, bunch of accessories etc.
I also own a Wheelhorse 416-8 that I use for cutting grass and collecting leaves (Commercial Cyclone Rake - best piece of equipement I ever bought). It was restored last winter and replaced a much newer Husqvarna garden tractor, that was sold to fund the resto.
I also own a Kubota L185DT that I have restored and will be putting an FEL on soon.
Last I have a 1947 TORO Bullet that is the next project (looking fora god 9N engine core) that I plan on using for a "parade tractor"
All of the tractors were bought from municipal auctions and other than cosmetic stuff, were well cared for.

When I am not using the tractors, I ride a 99 Buel X1 motorcycle and have a long...long...long term 1950 Ford F-1 paneltruck I am restoring/hot rodding.

I am a firm believer of you can't have too many tools and bought my house basically, because it had a 2000 sq/ft detached garage...the wife can keep the house...I'll take the garage. Fortunately, she hasn't kicked me out to there yet. I have good collection of stuff in there, '57 Clausing lathe, Enco Mill/Drill, Jet bandsaw, sheetmetal shear, pan brake, shrinker/stretcher, welders and too many tools to get into.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome Chris...good to see the Connecticut population growing! nice group of tractors you have there but I like the little Case you have the best! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm wishes all.

More snow tonight, I guess.
Here's the 220 throwing snow about 20 feet the other day.

And the fun stuff I installed. All I need now is a cup holder for my coffee.

·
Administrator
3,185 Posts
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the group, your collection sounds great!!
I'm Bob MacGregor alias Mad Mackie in Oakdale, CT. Oakdale is part on Montville.
Bob MacGregor :letitsnow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts