Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooked up my new sno-caster on the 446 a few weeks back and found that when I tried to engage the PTO the clutch arm was hitting the engine really bad. So I shut it off and was able to engage it and restart it and see the blower work. So now time to adjust the clutch (easy fix) :lol: , no matter what I did it wouldn't work right, arm would hit the screen on motor so bad I was thinking arm was bent. Time to take it all apart (first time for me) but it wasn't to bad, all the parts were there per parts manual but the one thing that stood was the "spring washers" were all flat, ordered all new washers and spacers (clutch was fine). Less than three days later parts in mail box, hour later it's like a brand new clutch that I can adjust and the arm that I through was bent is now over 3/4" from the screen when engaged. The moral to my story, things aren't always as they appear. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.