Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any pictures of a F66 - Conestoga Cover on a Lawn Cart available? I've seen the parts list drawing but never an actual picture of one on a lawn cart. Be nice if someone made an approved replica some day.
Thank you,
Bob

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you ever find yourself in the middle of the Country and in the middle of Missouri you can see a reproduction wagon. All of the wood came from Dad's farm. The sawing was done on his WoodMizer mill, Many components were fashioner in his workshop. I will get some pictures this weekend.

In the 1990’s members of SHCHS constructed an authentic Conestoga wagon using plans from the Smithsonian Institute. Upon completion the wagon received honors at the American Royal parade in Kansas City. The wagon is a participant in many parades and festivals in the area. SHCHS is in the completing stages of constructing a building which will house the Conestoga wagon and showcase the wagon for visitors to view from all three sides via large glass windows. It is located along the Katy Parkway in New Franklin where the Katy Trail crosses Highway 5.

(no title) Link to article.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great image from 2EGS !
The full size reproduction is in a little building made just for it so I can't get good pictures. Dad reminded me that the hoops were made from White Oak and that the log he donated was a very fine log.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Cart

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts