Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No-one?
Anyone with a 73 444? Mine never (in my ownership) had anything more than a sq cm of dash decal.
I just need to know does the travel lever have lines showing gradients, or just little tractor pics going forward and backwards.

C'mon someone has to know.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I would say #2, but I have been know to be wrong before......... Just ask Tom :sidelaugh:

My question to you is: Does your Travel control lever have a small roll pin above the dash or a larger "arm" under that dash that you view through a window in the dash?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stewart said:
I'd say #3

:headscratcher: The indicators on #2 would block your view of the TCA under the dash. :thumbsup:
I thought that at first, but if you click on the pic, it gives you a bigger view. What looks like the "window" to see the indicator is actually text.

It appears that niether have cutouts. Maybe so you can exacto-out for a perfect fit?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
old abe said:
Stewart said:
I'd say #3

:headscratcher: The indicators on #2 would block your view of the TCA under the dash. :thumbsup:
I thought that at first, but if you click on the pic, it gives you a bigger view. What looks like the "window" to see the indicator is actually text.

It appears that niether have cutouts. Maybe so you can exacto-out for a perfect fit?
The serial number will clear it up. :thumbsup:

I'll stick with #3 but either way you'll have to make the cutout. :trink:

BTW I always have leftover new parts at the end of a project :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.