Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

Tom Arnold kindly encouraged me to join this site and post a link to my website, www.kirkengines.com. I run a small internet hobby business catering to older lawn and garden tractors. I've developed some accessories for Onan opposed twin engines that have proven to enhance the performance, running quality, and cold-weather starting of Onan engines. Please browse my catalog and see if there is anything that you might need.

Please note - My website only works with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Other web browsers seem to not display product prices and other important information. I'm working on fixing this problem.

Thanks very much!

Dave Kirk
Kirk Engines, Inc.

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
What items do you offer for the Onan engine?

Even using Internet Explorer the pages you have as tutorials and testimonials can't be viewed.

I'm guessing you also need Microsoft office installed as they appear to be .doc files.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Thanks for dropping in Dave and posting about your site.

To all those reading this thread, this is an excellent opportunity for you to take a look at all the items Dave has on his site and then ask him any questions regarding what those items will do, how well they work and so forth. Even if you don't think you have a need right now, it is good to know that this items are out there along with the benefits of having them. You never know when things may change and you suddenly have an itch that needs to be scratched.

So don't pass this chance up. Dave is not necessarily a Case or Ingersoll guy and therefore.... he won't be hanging around this site daily to answer your questions two weeks from now. I did the work to get him here..... the rest is up to you guys.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I got a JD with one of your PointSavers years ago and it always ran great. I've got a Case skid steer that would burn a condenser and points once a year like clockwork and asked you about your PointSaver working on the four cylinder engine and you said you thought it would. Over two years later and she's still going strong. Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
I put the Pointsaver on my 446 last fall. What a difference! Starts easier, runs smoother & allows the idle to be set lower without stalling. I haven't had any issues with it at all. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I, too, can vouch for Dave Kirk and his Onan upgrade.

I put his PointSaver and the Dual Super coil in my old B43E Engine (mid-80's Deere), and absolutely love it. Dave supplied good installation instructions, and provided very quick shipping. I hope to purchase another set for the existing BF Onan in my new 446. ---Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.