Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying Snot. I absolutely hate communicating through e-mail and calling him and expecting him to return your calls obviously doesn't work so I contacted BillH today about placing my order with him even though he is quite a bit more expensive for decals. At least he answers his phone or returns my calls.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
The decal biz is a sideline for Tony. He holds down a full time job to pay the bills. I'm not trying to make excuses for him because there is no real excuse for not communicating with people who are trying to do business with you. Try telephoning him at around 8 PM Texas time. He should be at home by then.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a call back from Maple Hunter today :eek: . I of course left my phone home today so my wife answered and talked to someone (whom I am asuming was Tony's wife) and they told her they didn't offer decals for a 1985 case/ingersoll 224??? I already ordered my stuff through Brian anyways so it doesn't matter for me I just thought I would give a update.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way I'm NOT trying to badmouth maple hunter. My wife said the lady who called her was very very nice and I'm sure Tony is a good guy. It just kinda tweaked me the wrong way when I have called them a few times since May and didn't get a call back until today, the day I placed my order with Brian. lol

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I found that Maplehunter had good communication, good shipping and an excellent product.
Perhaps things fell through one of those proverbial cracks in your dealings with them.
I would certainly recommend them.

:canada:

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
I've had good dealings with them.

When I was applying the decals to my 446 I grabbed a rag by accident that had acetone on it and ruined one whole side of my hood decal.

I called them to see if I could order just that one side and they dropped it in the mail for me and never charged me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.