Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You talking about that one lunger Mike? It soes look big in some pictures but in one of their other auctions of the same type of motor the motor doesn't look that big. It would be like haveing a ole hit and miss motor in your tractor, when it hits you better be hanging on.

Mark

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mikebramel said:
The first one with the 2 cylinder. Looks like it weights 300lbs
Well Mike you would be on the light side if you were thinking 300lbs, I looked up the weight on the auction site and their showing it at 400lbs. You would have to have power steering plus add a steerable lift axle to your tractor, they didn't list the weight on the other one.

Mark

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hops_Farmer said:
That second auction is for 5 engines. The current bid at 10:30am EST on 6/22/11 is only $150, if I am reading that right. I wonder how much it would be to ship?
Shipping is never cheap, although with this kind of weight it would ship freight. They didn't list the weight on this auction with 5 motors, they usually do list it. I would like to hear one of those 1 cylinder diesels run.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.