Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The gauge was not OEM, it was purchased from a good reliable dealer with the Ag tractor community.. He is making it right with me, a new one is on the way, until them the used gauge is playing full duty

Dave

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
As USUAL, you continue to raise the bar for the rest of us here. Beautiful.:thumbsup: Was the parking brake an option? I don't remember my Grandfather's having one.:headscratcher:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes the parking brake was an option, from what I understand a very rare one at that. I have only seen one other. And it is on a colt that Guider has.

Thanks guys!!!

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
That's pretty disheartening when OEM parts are faulty. Makes one wonder where or who actually produces reliable parts anymore.:think:
As a mechanic in the US Army(81-87) I once went through 21 new coolant temp gauges before I got one that worked :headscratcher: The Army does not return defective part's, just throw them in the dumpster and order more :headscratcher:

:cheers:
Gordy

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
As a mechanic in the US Army(81-87) I once went through 21 new coolant temp gauges before I got one that worked :headscratcher: The Army does not return defective part's, just throw them in the dumpster and order more :headscratcher:

:cheers:

Gordy
Why does that NOT surprise me!!

Dave

21 - 30 of 30 Posts