Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well My neighbor came over and disced the sod that was cut up a week ago. I decided to break up the chunks a little more before I planted my food plot. I have a little 6 point cultivator that I hooked up and gave it a go. What I found is that it prety much skipped accross the ground. So I added 3 cinder blocks to it and worked the ground up prety good. Turning corners was a problem though as the front tires just skid in a long arc before it comes around. I did find the keeping a tire in the previous drag mark helped turning better but I think I am going to need some weight in front. I think that once I get the sleeve hitch on and some implemets that attach to it so I can lift them up before turning, things will be better. I cannot believe the power this unit has though. I was torn between plowing or doing wheelies. My inner child was working hard to come out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.