Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Thanks to gator, I did see some Ingersoll listings but I could not find any listings for Case tractors such as the 107, 117, 130, 150, 155, 180, 190, 195, 442, T-90, Black Knight Demonstrators, Golden Demonstrators, Spirit of 76 and any Colt models. Guess I'll keep my $100.00 too. :sidelaugh:

Thanks to Bowlbuilder for bringing it to the attention of the group but it's a hefty price to pay annually to get their "valuation" of garden tractors.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
It looks like it's handy for MSRP. I just looked at my favorite Case model though, the 210. Interesting note for me is that the 1977 Case 210 was "only" $250 more than my ST 10, as long as the PO gave me an accurate number. I thought the difference would be greater.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hydriv said:
Thanks to gator, I did see some Ingersoll listings but I could not find any listings for Case tractors such as the 107, 117, 130, 150, 155, 180, 190, 195, 442, T-90, Black Knight Demonstrators, Golden Demonstrators, Spirit of 76 and any Colt models.
They call themselves a blue book for maintenance equipment, not for collectors. I don't see any of those having any commercial "usable" value due to their age. Demo models would be worth whatever year/model/condition they are to a user.
But I'm really glad they told me I had a hydrostatic tranny :lolno:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I don't disagree, Bill.

The point I was trying to make is that their listings only go so far. In addition, I see nothing there that speaks about the optional equipment that a tractor might have on it and we all know those items will affect the price. I can't say that their valuations would be of much use to most of the members of this forum because few of them shop at dealers for tractors. What dealers demand for a certain tractor can often be a far cry from what a member would end up paying as a result of a C/L, Kijiji or e-Bay listing. To me.... two different worlds.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I posted this more as a joke than anything. The asking price is far too steep for me, but I thought some might find it interesting and/or entertaining. I did like finding out what the MSRP was on my tractor when new.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
BowlBuilder said:
I posted this more as a joke than anything. The asking price is far too steep for me, but I thought some might find it interesting and/or entertaining. I did like finding out what the MSRP was on my tractor when new.
Not a problem, BB. I found the site interesting. I'd like to know the source of those MSRP's they show and whether they are truly accurate or not. What is not mentioned is whether those prices are just for the basic tractor with no options or attachments. One would think so but without proper clarification, who knows for sure?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I have arrived at the following formula for CCI value calculation:

ADD:
A. Purchase price
B. Parts cost
C. Labor hrs @ yr day job rate

SUBTRACT
40% of the sum of A+B+C.
50 % " " " " " if it has a yellow seat
60% " " " " " if it has green paint & yellow wheels
70% " " " " " if it has green paint, yellow wheels and a yellow seat

The resulting figure now approximates what your tractor is worth on the open market.

·
horton 20
364 Posts
Yellow seat??? Well when i bought my case 190 forklift it had a JD seat on it, i taped over the JD on the back so i could haul it 1200 miles home, then the first swap meet the seat went with me, not to good of shape but brougth $10.00 horton20.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.