Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys my name is Ryan and I am from Indiana. Last Christmas I picked up a 155 for a song to restore as I have always been fond of Case equipment due to the fact my Grandfather was a die hard Case man. I thought it would be cool to do something my Grandfather enjoyed so I began restoring her. Here it is.http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... nt=069.jpg

On May 21st my Grandfather passed away after going to get his second knee replacement. Very hard to deal with and I still am as I thought like a dummy he would always be around. This was a great man and did a lot for Case. He had old abe in the flower garden that I have been told came from the corporate headquarters from the flagpole. Pics to come but his wife is still grieving and the will surely be an ugly ordeal of which I had to step away from. Just a mess losing this man! I had to find some way to channel what my Grandfather would like of me so here I am. I hope to bring something to the forum and myself gain some knowledge.

If so inclined here is his obituary. I would not be surprised if someone here knows him. http://www.memorialsolutions.com/sitema ... _id=387800

Thanks for having me! Ryan

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Ryan: Welcome to the group, we're glad you joined. :usa: :usa: :usa: Sorry about the loss of your grandfather. Understand how you feel. I am sure he is looking down on the 155 and is very proud of your work. :usa2: Please feel at home here, we have a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful membership. Be sure to check out the FAQs and comprehensive Technical Library. Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellas. I have been looking the site over and it looks like a good one. I'm a ways from getting mine done. Well, not really but I have took my time until gramps fell ill and I started to rush it a bit and I'd have a scratch here and there or something just wasn't how I would have done it otherwise so I have now went back to enjoying the restoration. It was rough and red when I got it so it has come along way! I planned on running e-85 and I am now reconsidering that too after all my carb work has been done to boot. Oh well? Soon I will be in the market for a 444 or 446 to put to work anyway so the 155 can be my purty one. I will start a thread on the restoration of the 155 soon as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.