Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Case 210 compact. I've always wanted an old school lawn tractor. My dad has a Moto Mower and I've always thought this was the coolest tractor.

The tractor itself was priced right I thought. It has all the original purchase receipts and maintenance receipts. The only thing needed is a couple of the rubber motor mount bushings, and a new paint job. There are no dings, dents in the metal, just surface scratches and very light surface dirt and rust. No implements. Before this thing even touches the grass, I want to repaint it and bring it back to new. I'll be in resto asking questions.

I am from MA too. And this has got to be one of the best sites I've ever been on for information.

Mike

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome to our little group, Mike.

The 210 is actually a garden tractor capable of rototilling, plowing, disc'ing, harrowing, cutting grass, blowing snow or pushing dirt with a blade. By all means, feel free to ask questions about restoration in that forum. General questions are covered in the main forum.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome to site. As you've already seen, there's a lot of good people here and the best tech section around. One can spend a lot of time there and it will be well spent. (We do require before and after pics of your machine though. :lol:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.