Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been away and forgot my pass word.
I'm gil in n.c. but be under the name gilbert
was showing some young people the safe way to use a logsplitter and the man incharge of the group
wasn't looking to what was going on and he closed
the ram on my mouse fingers, it split them open
had to them stiched up. getting the use back
The young one's sure seen what could happen when
you don't look to what your doing
Gil :eek:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
gilbert said:
was showing some young people the safe way to use a logsplitter and the man incharge of the group
Gil: hope you get better quick. I am going to PM Snotrocket for you on the password issue.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Actually, you are "gil in N.C." and you joined on January 3rd.

You just rejoined under "gilbert". So....what would you like to do?

We can send your original password to you in an e-mail and then we will delete the "gilbert" ID.

OR

You can stay with the "gilbert" ID and we will delete the "gil in NC" ID.

Whatever works best for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:usa2: My hand is getting better " time " will tell,
would like to keep my new pass word and name.
will i still keep my jan.3 date?
Have a lot of reading to do
:chopwood: Gil.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Sorry Gil but I don't think that the software will permit alteration of the join date. As I understand it, it's a black or white issue. You have to choose one ID or the other in it's entirety. Just tell us which ID you wish to retain and Chuck will take it from there.

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
Gil I sent a PM to your new account yesterday instructing you how to access your old/original account.

If you want to permanently switch to the account "Gilbert" you can, but you will lose your join date.

Please let me know what you want to do and I will delete the account you don't want. :trink: :trink:

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
gil in n.c. said:
thanks for all the help, now where do I go to change the password I'm in under gil in n.c.
I had my old password wrote down but wouldn't let
me in so thats why I sinded up again.
Gil.
Your password has never changed. Am I to assume that it's okay to delete your new account "Gilbert"?

·
Registered
136 Posts
gilbert said:
Sorry to hear about your accident... I had a slight logsplitter mishap when I was in high school. Miscommunication between my father and I while splitting a huge Cottonwood. My hand didn't get caught in the splitter, but rather stuck between two logs.

I remember splitting 2 more logs and the thumping in my pinky getting worse and worse with each heart beat... I took my glove off- and never have bled that bad...

I knew it could have been much worse and needed stiches... Dad split for another 10 min. while I went back to the house to "clean up" and we went to the ER...Apparently he wasn't as concerned about it as much as I was....

I had white strings hanging out of my finger...the x-ray tech said it was just fat, and was probably the "coolest" thing he'd seen in his 5 years of work... told me to look at the ceiling while he sliced the fat off with a scalpel. A bottle of Vicodin after being sewed up, and i was on my way...

In present day, I teach the Tractor & Machinery Safety certification course to middle school and high school students, and bring up examples and scenarios of what could happen, and how your life could change...or end... in an instant if not careful.

Jason

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.