Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Picked this up after months of searching. A nice 92 4020. It came with 60" deck, 40" tiller, 54" snow blade, pto, sleeve hitch, and a 48" hydraulic sweepster broom that attachs to the plow mule with just 2 bolts. Very pleased, she cleaned up nice, was pretty dirty but I knew it was solid, a few little things to mess with but overall, great tractor!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One owner, he had to replace the oil pan, and the hydro pump at the engine coupler. Unmolested original, I spent about three hrs decreasing and cleaning just for starters. I'm going to work her plowing the driveway and tilling the garden for the next 30 years😁 and pulling stuff around the yard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 126906 Picked this up after months of searching. A nice 92 4020. It came with 60" deck, 40" tiller, 54" snow blade, pto, sleeve hitch, and a 48" hydraulic sweepster broom that attachs to the plow mule with just 2 bolts. Very pleased, she cleaned up nice, was pretty dirty but I knew it was solid, a few little things to mess with but overall, great tractor!
View attachment 126906 Picked this up after months of searching. A nice 92 4020. It came with 60" deck, 40" tiller, 54" snow blade, pto, sleeve hitch, and a 48" hydraulic sweepster broom that attachs to the plow mule with just 2 bolts. Very pleased, she cleaned up nice, was pretty dirty but I knew it was solid, a few little things to mess with but overall, great tractor!
Too bad it doesn't have power steering

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Bigman,
I think that comes as we age 😅 Very excited to have another one of these machines as they are timeless and unparalleled in ability for their size. Have a great night!

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,608 Posts
Welcome to the CCI forum Todd. What a terrific GT you have purchased. Looks like you have a machine to take care of your all season needs. I'm looking forward to seeing your GT in action.

Keep the Peace ✌
Harry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts