Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I did a dumb thing and over tightened the fuel line elbow on the OEM Kohler fuel pump on my 220 (K241). I replaced it with a cheapo pump from eBay which leaks. Does anyone have a recommendation for the best aftermarket fuel pump or is this a part that needs to be genuine Kohler?
Thanks and best regards, Maurice

·
Site sponsor, Parts Dealer
3,049 Posts
Hello Maurice, We have three options, A new OEM fuel pump for $169.00 (plastic) or a good after market one (plastic) for $49.00 or the kit to put in your old one for $28.00. We sell a lot of these kits & a lot of the after market ones and never sell the OEM one, because of price and they look the same as the aftermarket one. Call our shop anytime if we can help out, or PM, Take Care,Bill,Barneveld Imp.608-924-1662

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bill! I used hose clamps on the snap in elbows and motoseal on the gasket of the eBay one and am running for now. My original cracked when I over tightened the elbow. I did a JB weld repair on it which probably wont work. I have also been studying your Re-power offerings and hope to upgrade in the future. Thanks for your help and support. The Case dealership in our town that sold my 220 years ago does not support "antiques". They refer me to the Kansas City Case shop which is said to have a like minded staff member. Best regards, Maurice

·
Site sponsor, Parts Dealer
3,049 Posts
Maurice, No problem, We are only a PM or phone call away and always happy to try to help out. Yes there are less dealers every year for these great machines. I think the name was Colman Imp. in Bonner Springs Ks. was one of the 22 dealers or distributors, that we had bought out, But this time it was through our friend Lawrence Burton who had worked for them the last 20 years before he retired, (upper 70s now) Just curious if your by them? Take Care,Bill,Barneveld Imp. 608-924-1662

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Columbia Mo 65203 our "farm" is 20 miles West, near New Frankiln MO . Our local shop was Case Power Equipment of Mid Missouri (now Crown power and Equipment). Bonner Springs KS is 150 miles west. Thanks again, Maurice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts