Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just me, but I keep having a giant ad pop up on my screen while using this site. It used to be only occasionally so it wasn't a big deal, but now it's on every page. Exing out of it closes the ad but not the window so it continues to cover content. A significant amount. I am using my phone as I do not have a computer. Just thought somebody would like to know

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ads are always different. I guess I should just use the enhanced mobile view but I always have to switch it back to the desktop version because I have a hard time learning something new on computers lol I'm old on the inside

·
Super Moderator
3,543 Posts
Well Robinhood,

I don't have any adds like that but definitely don't like the Enhanced Mobile View. Towards the top of the main page on the right side are some symbols that look like this, >> . It minimizes the adds on the right side of the screen. Not for sure if that will help but worth a try. Please keep us updated on your progress and hopefully someone will come along that can help you.

Good luck
Capt Dan

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts
I have noticed lately ads popping up at the top of the page. After I go to a post just before I touch the page it will jump with the ad posting, moving the post lower on the page. Frustrating sometimes. Lately I’ve been using a IPad to view the forum.

Keep the Peace :trink:
Harry

·
Registered
190 Posts
I too get various ads on the site. Never in the same spot and usually a couple different ads over and over. They pop up throughout while scrolling through threads. They scroll with the thread wherever it is inserted.
Heres an example below from this thread.
Ed
Still happening. I use a Samsung Galaxy 10.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts
This past week I have using an I Pad to view the forum. The ads are a lot smaller than they were.

Keep the Peace :trink:
Harry

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The ad problem appears to be fixed. I have started to say this a couple times when another giant ad popped up lol I just wanted to mention it as I realize somebody spent some time working on it. Thank you

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had it happen only once since my last reply. But I refreshed the page and it was gone. I think we're good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts