Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Welcome to the site tractor junkie, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home on the site, we have a great group of friendly, helpful and knowlegeable members here. Be sure to check out the Technical Library and FAQs. I have a second place on the Del Mar Va, at Machipongo, Va. Look forward to talking with you on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Billygoat said:
I'm in Georgetown. Saw your pics, looks good. :thumbsup: Maybe we can meet at Helen's some morning and get a sausage, I'd like to see it in person.
Yeah we can do that sometime right now Iam trying to figure out a small problem with it I think I have a bad regulator on it it keeps killing my battery dont know how to check the regulator thou

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
tractor junkie said:
Yeah we can do that sometime right now Iam trying to figure out a small problem with it I think I have a bad regulator on it it keeps killing my battery dont know how to check the regulator thou
Welcome, TJ.

Post your symptoms in the engine-specific forum, someone will walk you through troubleshooting it. But make sure you check all 3 of those forums first (Kohler, then Onan and Vanguard) because there's been a few discussions about electrical troubleshooting already. Some of the background info (even for different engines) will apply.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bill.H said:
[quote="tractor junkie":1f9rt8h1]
Welcome, TJ.

Post your symptoms in the engine-specific forum, someone will walk you through troubleshooting it. But make sure you check all 3 of those forums first (Kohler, then Onan and Vanguard) because there's been a few discussions about electrical troubleshooting already. Some of the background info (even for different engines) will apply.[/quote:1f9rt8h1]

Iam still trying to find the tech section havent had much luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.