Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,
My name is Guy (aka headcase446). I think this forum will be an amazing new vehicle for exchanging valuable information on these great machines. To those who put forth the effort building this, Thank You! I look forward to being a regular user and contributor.

About me, I'm the proud owner of an heirloom 1977 Case 446 with a 48" Deck, Utility Blade and Hydracutter, original Onan BF engine, A real Workhorse. At various times when having one issue or another, I've turned to the great folks on the CaseColtIngersoll Yahoo group for help, and always got the advice and answers I needed to keep this 30+ year old beast running in top form.

I always appreciate the guidance and assistance provided by this wonderful group of people, and look forward to being a part of this Forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Welcome to the forum Guy :thumbsup:

This site is great :clap: :clap: , very easy to use and navigate around,,, plus they keep adding features, like the new picture Gallery... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Kevin B.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,618 Posts
60impala said:
This site is great :clap: :clap: , very easy to use and navigate around,,, plus they keep adding features, like the new picture Gallery... :clap: :clap:
Uh..................... were you under the impression that we were like some of those OTHER sites out there? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

We try harder.......... all the time.. You ain't seen nuthin yet. Just watch, wait and see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Hydriv said:
60impala said:
This site is great :clap: :clap: , very easy to use and navigate around,,, plus they keep adding features, like the new picture Gallery... :clap: :clap:
Uh..................... were you under the impression that we were like some of those OTHER sites out there? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

We try harder.......... all the time.. You ain't seen nuthin yet. Just watch, wait and see.
Hydriv,
I really do appreciate everything you guys are doing for us!.... I hardly ever log off.... I'm too afraid I'll miss something GREAT :thumbsup: :trink: :clap:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
Guy Welcome to the site! :usa: :trink: There's a bunch of us New Yorker's here, I'm from Long Island. Please feel at home here, we have a bunch of great, very knowleagable and helpful members. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your tractor and attachments and talking to you on the site. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the kind welcomes, and a special shout-out to those in NY and the Tri-state area, Nice to see some Case fans around here. It's snowing again, Gettin' the itch to crank up the Machine and start pushing some more snow around...
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
headcase446 said:
Thanks for all the kind welcomes, and a special shout-out to those in NY and the Tri-state area, Nice to see some Case fans around here. It's snowing again, Gettin' the itch to crank up the Machine and start pushing some more snow around...
Thank you Headcase446-I think being close we will be able to help each other out from time to time which is a good thing. Quite a workout pushing snow this year! :trink: :222: :446: Best regards, Rich
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top