Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My name is Bob Neumann. I hail from the corb belt, but now I live in the Atlanta area. And I'm the proud new owner of a 72-ish 442. (As of 2 weeks ago) I bought an old Cub-Cadet a couple years back and tore down the engine (K301 Kohler) to rebuild it. It's still torn down....

But now, for less than the cost of a rebuilt Kohler, I've bought a whole tractor, deck and blade! AND IT HAS HYDRAULICS!!! WOO HOO! So now I have big ambitions, and a $25 budget!..

But I make up for it in enthusiasm.

I'm currently building a 3-pt hitch off of the drawings I found on here. Mine will be made entirely from som 1/4" thick, 5 x 3 angle iron I found... ("have metal-cutting skilsaw, will fabricate...")

Anybody else in the north GA area, give me a shout.

Bob

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome, I too am going to build a three point for my 444. I have most of the material collected, will still have get ends for the lift arm and a cylinder. The cylinder I was thinking about using is one that I believe is for a JD blade. Less than $100 if I remember correctly. I hope you enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Bob: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: That's great seeing another member form the south! :thumbsup:
Love those 442s! Please feel at home here, we have a great group, with knowledgeable and helpful members. Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.