Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Stewart said:
:facepalm: :headscratcher: seems the :usa2: seller doesn't ship outside :usa2:

Bummer for a :canada:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: A :usa2: member helps out a :canada: member.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinkbuddies:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Actually, he does ship outside the USA because he just sent me an invoice for $12.50 just for the shipping charges. I sent him an e-mail asking for an explanation. Stewart.... if you want some, let me know. I will get him to up my order and have him ship it all to Jack.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hydriv said:
Actually, he does ship outside the USA because he just sent me an invoice for $12.50 just for the shipping charges. I sent him an e-mail asking for an explanation. Stewart.... if you want some, let me know. I will get him to up my order and have him ship it all to Jack.
So thats what happened.

He shipped to :canada: and you bitched about the shipping and then he quit shipping to :canada: :thumbsup: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Reminds me of my hood emblem shipped from :usa2: $14.00 Emblem and $14.50 Shipping.

Shipping cost for restoring one of these tractors in :canada: adds up real fast. I've spent about $250.00 on shipping and thats 25% of my original budget. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hydriv said:
Thanks for the offer Hydriv, I ordered a set this morning, having them shipped to another member and he will hopefully hold them till pick-up in August. :thumbsup:

Total cost with shipping $11.42 :canada:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.