Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had a case 222 for 20 years and now I just picked up a 1976 446. What I need is advise, part numbers and more advise! I am no expert but have been restoring aircraft and marine engines. My 446 is tired and need of some TLC.

· Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome Goose.

If you get the serial number off the ID plate on your 446, then head on over to the Tech Library and locate the correct Parts Manual for your tractor. We may also have the Operator's Manual here too but you will find plenty of good reading in the Service Manual section as well as the FAQ's. Much can be learned very quickly on this site just by reviewing the information available in the Library and then if you have other questions, we have the ONAN forum to handle engine issues and the main forum for non-engine problems.

Enjoy.

· Administrator
8,016 Posts
Goose: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Congratulations on the 446! Once you determine what parts you may need, you can click on members on the top right of the screen and you will find two well respected Ingersoll dealers that can provide Case parts, they are also listed in the FAQs. Look forward to talking on site!
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.