Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Case 446
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All and Greetings from Indiana!

Long time garden tractor enthusiast but new to CCI. I’ve spent a lot of time over on GT talk and several other brand specific forums as well. Just recently picked up a Case 446 and I’m trying to find some manuals for it to begin service / rebuild.

I looked at the technical library and didn’t see a service manual. I found an Operators manual but it’s quite sparse for any real service info.

I also looked through the FAQ’s, Technical Library and used the search function to no avail. Looks like they were added at one time but the member is now showing as “guest” in the upper LH corner and the links that were there originally are gone (guessing). Am I missing something obvious in terms of a link or depository with individual service manuals?

Also updated my info with tractor model and location!

Thanks for the help!

JK

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,279 Posts
Welcome to CCI jrkn. Congrats on your new to you 446. They are a very popular model and many are still available. If you need parts please refer to the dealers on this site! I hope you find the 446 a fun machine to drive and get your job done. Please post some pics when you can.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group (y)

Rather than having one huge service manual for the whole tractor, you will find item specific manuals ie. electrical, hydraulic, clutch ....

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome to the site. My first CCI was a 1979 446. Good machine. Two more have followed me home since then.

Good luck getting yours up and operational.

·
Registered
444 case
70 Posts
Welcome to the site. My first CCI was a 1979 446. Good machine. Two more have followed me home since then.

Good luck getting yours up and operational.
That's one of mine,I'm still tweaking it, getting close, typical Onan you pull the carb and intake and you have to repair threads,just got my new kit today and will fix that tomorrow,fun one though I see that

·
Administrator
2,813 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome JRKN,

Plainfield, Indiana. My Brother-in-law and family lived in Plainfield area for a number of years. Then the kids went to college, and Robin went to Detroit area with her company. When Jeff retired he joined her in Michigan. I grew up north of Logansport, Indiana and have been in Coldwater, Michigan since 1989. I started out with a 444 Demonstrator (yellow), and moved to a 224, and several 446's, several 448's, a 3016, and a 4020, and last, at the moment a 4118 AH. They tend to grow on you!!

Welcome to the club and if I can be of any assistance, feel free to contact me!

Bill Moyer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts