Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a good / strong running 1979 Case 446 with a 16HP Onan twin. i moved it here from Oklahoma in 07. It rarely gets used now as i live in town. it came with it's mower deck and i also purchased the box blade and angle blade for it before i moved. in Oklahoma i used it all the time but now it is only used to open the driveway in the winter ( all 60 ft LOL ) I have tossed around the idea of selling it but i like it too much. in reality i want to sell the house and get something with a little land out of town. i will post photos of it soon. thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Re: Hellow from Mahoning county Ohio

Ramcharger-

I'll be the first to welcome you to the CCI forum! Like you, I enjoy my '79-446 and can't think of ever parting with it. I'd be interested in seeing some pictures of yor machine, especially with the box blade in action!

Happy New Year!

Jason

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do not have any photos of it on my laptop so i will get some pic's tomorrow and load them. some my find this interesting that i used a set of snow chains from a 18 wheeler on my 446. i just cut them down and they work great. i have filled the box blade to overflowing and it just keeps pulling.

·
Registered
85 Posts
ramcharger said:
I own a good / strong running 1979 Case 446 with a 16HP Onan twin. i moved it here from Oklahoma in 07. It rarely gets used now as i live in town. it came with it's mower deck and i also purchased the box blade and angle blade for it before i moved. in Oklahoma i used it all the time but now it is only used to open the driveway in the winter ( all 60 ft LOL ) I have tossed around the idea of selling it but i like it too much. in reality i want to sell the house and get something with a little land out of town. i will post photos of it soon. thanks
Welcome to you from Wi

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Ramcharger: Welcome to the site, we're glad your here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Sounds like a sweet tractor you have, look forward to the pics. Please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Be sure to visit the comprehensive Technical Library and Tractor FAQs. There are also FAQs up top on utilizing the many features of the site. For pure reading pleasure please visit our History section on the Home Page. Look forward to talking on site! :usa: :usa: :usa:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
ramcharger said:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg37/scaled.php?server=37&filename=case446039.jpg&res=crop I hope this image-shack thing works. i have been having trouble loading the photo.
Ram: You'll get the hang of the images. It's a little ornery learning at first. Nice tractor! Sometime, no rush, could you tell us more about the box blade, size/make and some pics in Board>>Tractor Talk>Case Ingersoll Tractors. I have a clam shell driveway at another place down south I would like to work with a box blade some day. Thank you.

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
ramcharger said:
http://img856.imageshack.us/i/case446046.jpg/ this is the angle blade. it is a south east brand and is 48" wide.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg839/sc ... res=medium this is the box blade. i do no know who builds it. I have seen these available at TSC stores. it is 48 x 16 x 12 with 5 spires.
Ram: Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look around at TSC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.