Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from the Eastern end of the U.P., have lived here nearly all my life. Love my case 224 and 444, and soon going to purchase my brother-in-law's 446 set-up for winter, cab, 48" blower,chains, weights. It will come in handy in this part of the country .
I do have other garden tractors, they aren't Case so I won't go into that.......also have farm tractors, one being a '42 VAC, am trying to get it set up for farm stock pulling.
Hope I can help in any way, this club looks like a lot of fun.
George

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum, George.

We try to have fun here. Please explore the site thoroughly. At the top of every site section, you will find a Read me first STICKY that will tell you about that particular section. You will find a lot of information in our Technical Section and FAQ's.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
geo said:
I'm from the Eastern end of the U.P., have lived here nearly all my life. Love my case 224 and 444, and soon going to purchase my brother-in-law's 446 set-up for winter, cab, 48" blower,chains, weights. It will come in handy in this part of the country .
I do have other garden tractors, they aren't Case so I won't go into that.......also have farm tractors, one being a '42 VAC, am trying to get it set up for farm stock pulling.
Hope I can help in any way, this club looks like a lot of fun.
George
George: Welcome to the site! :usa: We're glad you joined! I bet you get some challenging winter weather up there but you are well equiped to handle it! :letitsnow: Please feel right at home here and also please share some pictures of your collection. :thumbsup: I would bet that a lot of members would like to see your VAC in Off Topic.
:trink: :trink: :trink: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome George,

I have done a lot of work with folks in the UP in recent years; been to Marquette several times, and last summer had the opportunity to drive through from the Makinaw bridge. Lovely county, and friendly folk. I would wake up, and could have sworn I was in Northern Maine, except for , errrr that lake which is a tad bigger than what we have. Yesser...a bit of Snowcaster Heaven. Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.