Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine,(CaseNutty1660) steered me towards this site,and sure glad he did,I have looked around and found its well run,and nice people here.
I have been around Case equipment from a young age,and recently bought a "130" that my Dad sold in 1965.I havent got the "130" home yet,but will take pictures when I do.
Ande

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Welcome Ande.

We have another member who has acquired a tractor that his Dad had sold new - he was a dealer. He even believes that as a teenager working for his father he had delivered that tractor to the original purchaser.

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Welcome to the site Ande, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: As you can already see, we have a great membership here on the CCI Forum! Please be sure to check out the FAQs and Technical Library. That's awesome that you got to buy your dad's former 130. :trink:
Look forward to talking on the site. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes,the snow is finally gone!! LOL
Seriously this "130" arrived into the dealership in April, (1965)and we had it around for a while as I mowed the ball diamond and such with it.I know I was sad to see it go.We didnt take lawn mowers seriously for a few more years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.