Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a '96 Ingersoll 4020, a 2002 Ingersoll 4016 (Vanguard) and a '78 Case 446 that I am restoring. I live in the Washington, DC area and am originally from Mystic, CT.

I look forward to sharing info with the folks of this forum.

Tim

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome to the group, Tim.

We believe that we have a lot to offer to people such as yourself. Take a good look at our Technical Library including the FAQ's section. We have forums that are geared to your restoration questions, engine questions and the general inquiries that stem from owning these tractors.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome from across the Bay! I used to visit Mystic when I was stationed in New London back in the 80's. I hope it's still as nice now as it was back then. Your collection is going to have some of us pretty jealous! :usa2:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
tss8690 said:
Greetings. I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a '96 Ingersoll 4020, a 2002 Ingersoll 4016 (Vanguard) and a '78 Case 446 that I am restoring. I live in the Washington, DC area and am originally from Mystic, CT.
I look forward to sharing info with the folks of this forum.
Tim
Tim: Welcome to the group, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home, we have a very helpful and knowledgeable group of folks here on the Forum. Be sure to check out the many sub-forums, we have a comprehensive Technical Library, Restoration Forum and FAQs to answer questions about the site. Nice collection of GTs you have! :thumbsup: Love to see some pics.
Home base for me is on Long Island but I have a second place farther south across the Bay from you at Machipongo, Va.
Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.