Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Curtis, I live in Youngsville,PA. I have been using Case mowers for many years, I learned to mow with my dads 78 222 when I was 5 yrs old. He still has it and I have 5 222's of my own and a 446,some run and some for parts. I have run other makes but I prefer my Case over them all,they mow the nicest of them all. I hope to restore the 446 and two of the 222's at some point in time but, my time is limited as I am a truckdriver and work all kinds of uncommon hours. Nice to see a site dedicated to these machines, glad to find this site and be a part of it. Thanks Curtis

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Curtis: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: You have some great tractors in your family! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I was just thinking to myself how amazing it is that so many people are into the CCI tractors, the simple answer is they are the best!
Please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Please take a look around, the general FAQs on how to use the site are up top, on the Board Index we have tractor FAQs and the most comprehensive CCI Technical Library on planet earth. Look forward to talking on site. Love to see some pics of your tractors :thumbup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.