Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is Lee, live near West Milton Ohio. Really like the case tractors, have a 224 and 448, both working. 224 does snow plowing and runs a log splitter. 448 shoves snow and pulls trailer mostly,has 3pt hitch and pto. Looking for a tiller for 448, like to plant large garden and want to put 448 to work more. I think i am drawn to these tractors because i have worked with hydraulics alot and understand everything about them. Would like to talk with some experts about some major mods to my 448 or another 44? in the future.

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Lee: Welcome to the site, we're glad your here! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home on the site, we have a great membership here at the CCI Forum. Be sure to take a look at the Technical Library and Tractors FAQs on the Boards Index. There are also general FAQs on how to use the site up top. Sounds like some great working tractors you have. Love to see some pics. :thumbup: The Case 224 and 448 are just awesome tractors. Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.