Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is restoring a 190 he bought from a neighbor, and we are trying to get battery box to match original (someone along the way cut out the original) anyone out there willing to post demensions of an original battery box as well as a few pictures of dash wiring down to regulator starter relay?

·
Administrator
8,315 Posts
HI Guy from Oregon
Welcome to CCI.
It's a little late on this side of the U.S. 👀
But I'll take a look around for some pic's👀
WE have lost a lot of good members here sense the mothership :devilish::devilish:🐍 took over the site
Hopefully someone has what you need in the morning
Try to enjoy your time here and thanks for saving your 190 those are great tractors(y)(y)

bigman ☮

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HI Guy from Oregon
Welcome to CCI.
It's a little late on this side of the U.S. 👀
But I'll take a look around for some pic's👀
WE have lost a lot of good members here sense the mothership :devilish::devilish:🐍 took over the site
Hopefully someone has what you need in the morning
Try to enjoy your time here and thanks for saving your 190 those are great tractors(y)(y)

bigman ☮
New to the forum world lol … name is Patrick
I’ll post pics once we get it done … trying to make as authentic as possible

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
New to the forum world lol … name is Patrick
I’ll post pics once we get it done … trying to make as authentic as possible
We like the journey, so before and after pictures please ;) On occasion members have spotted something not right that the owner did not see or know about ;)

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
2,821 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
My son is restoring a 190 he bought from a neighbor, and we are trying to get battery box to match original (someone along the way cut out the original) anyone out there willing to post demensions of an original battery box as well as a few pictures of dash wiring down to regulator starter relay?
I have some good used Case battery boxes available if you are interested, I had taken a spot weld cutter and removed the complete battery box from tractors that I had parted out.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,332 Posts
Welcome Case190. Where about do you live in Oregon? My son lives in Albany, been there a few times. What a beautiful area with the mountains, ocean and beautiful evergreens.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where abouts in Oregon? Roseburg area here. We are definitely in the minority as far as garden tractor availability on this side but some really good folks on this site. Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts