Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, my name is John, and I'm joining in on this forum from sunny Saskatchewan. I have a 1981 448 that I've been working on for the last year or so and I think it's a great machine. Lots of potential. Anyways, just thought I'd say hello, and thanks for being a part of sharing knowledge about these useful machines.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Hi John,
We have members from all across Canada on this site. :canada:

Thanks for introducing yourself. Check out each forum and take note of the "Please Read" STICKY at the top the page to discover how each forum is to be used.

Take a long look in our FAQ's section and you will likely find articles that will answer some questions you may have about your tractor.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Uh OH.....The canadians are working stealthily to overrun the site.

Michiganers, and Pennsylvanians look out!

Seriously, welcome to the site. Dont know if you 've been a lurker or just stumbled here but glad to have another with similar good taste in machinery.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Welcome John from a fellow Canuck. I too own an 1981 448 which I purchased one year ago. They are really kick-ass machines. The MF hardly gets used anymore. Just a word of caution-- Make sure you take the time to read the manuals section. Failing to perform that function prior to asking questions whose answers reside in said manuals will quickly get you fitted for corrective headware. :sidelaugh: :lol:
Troll

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Welcome to the site John, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful membership.Quite a few members from Canada are on the CCI Forum. Look forward to talking on site. :thumbsup: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hi John

Welcome aboard.

What part of that very beautiful Province do you live in. :thumbsup:

Glad to have a fellow Saskatchewanite. :trink: :trink:

I've got a torn apart 224-79 in Riderville.

Stewart

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.