Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I live near English, Indiana. I don't know much about Case/Ingersoll, Have had some small engine experience, and Hydraulics on construction equip. I was a mechanic on Case/Davis trenchers and equipment,[30 yrs ago, so be kind]. I have an Ingersoll 3014, and plan to get a Case big wheel as soon as finances permit.

Congratulations on new site, looks really good,and best of luck.

Regards, George

·
Administrator
7,992 Posts
dryrun said:
Hi folks, I live near English, Indiana. I don't know much about Case/Ingersoll, Have had some small engine experience, and Hydraulics on construction equip. I was a mechanic on Case/Davis trenchers and equipment,[30 yrs ago, so be kind]. I have an Ingersoll 3014, and plan to get a Case big wheel as soon as finances permit.
Congratulations on new site, looks really good,and best of luck.
Regards, George
George welcome to the site! :trink: We're glad your here! :thumbup: You'll find some very helpful and knowledgeable people here. That's a great thing having hydraulics experience. Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome George. I am originally from Southern Indiana too. Still have some family floating around English, Paoli and Mitchell.

·
Registered
33 Posts
YAY Southern IN! I'm in Newburgh just east of Evansville.
WE getting some snow tomorrow, hey George?
How did you find out about this site?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Tchick, didn't know you were from Newburg. Glad to know that. Used to work out on Boonville hwy, at Hallenberger Inc. As to finding site, a little birdie PM'd me and I liked what I found. Used to live North of Eville at small town of Owensville.

Hello Dustytools, Don't worry, I won't Hold the Crawford county/ English thing against you. Seriously, I moved up here about twenty years ago, and have found some of the best friends and neighbors I have ever met. I live just on the North side of County line in Orange county. 1 mile west of McDonald's Chapel church by Kings Bridge.

Thanks everybody for warm welcome.

Best regards, George

·
Registered
33 Posts
Owensville.......home of the best fried chicken in Southern Indiana @ Log Inn. yuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!
I live in Newburgh, grew up in Evansville. Love it here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts