Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi New to this site. I'm putting my highly modified 1972 case 220 back together. She's kinda ugly now but it's coming
It's got a yamaha yzf 600 engine with a two shaft reduction to the original pump.
Il put up some pics soon
I am in dire need of some original spec for the hyd. System to drive the mower deck that uses the hyd. PTO from the rototiller it came with
Sure I'll find more than I ever need. Talk to you all later

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome to the site! That seems like an interesting repower. Check out the tech section esp. the FAQ's. The best tech section online is right here. Post pics, we don't care about ugly, that can be fixed in time.

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Welcome to the site CB9 Wagon, we're glad you joined! :canada: :usa: Great! Another Canadian member! :thumbsup: Please feel at home here, we have a very knowlegeable and helpful group of members on the Forum. I would head right over to the Technical Library to start researching the hydraulic system. Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey heres a quick shot as i was mocking this thing up , ill get some more current ones. this one is very old. I have made many changes since.

dont have much else for pictures. i'm going really trying to find a blade for it . Not a aftermarket one. i would like the original.

the pictures are in the album button

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.