Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another misplaced Texan, was originally off the farm from Iowa, which explains the love for tractors. I currently have about 12 various models of Case garden tractors, some running some not. I retired 2 years ago from BNSF Railroad so have been working on the none running ones and plan to start a restoration project on the ones I admire most. I look forward to the information contained in this forum as it should help me with those projects. Bill

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Bill: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Texas seems to be a popular relocation destination for people who love land and tractors! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The gentleman I bought my AC WD-45 moved there from Long Island NY, he had 45 big tractors at one time!
Nice collection you have.
Please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Please take a look around, the general FAQs on how to use the site are up top, on the Board Index are the tractor FAQs and the most comprehensive CCI Technical Library on planet earth. Look forward to talking on site. Love to see some pics of your tractors and follow the restorations in the Restoration sub-forum.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.