Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Hoosier,
Sucking up to the Boss is sometimes a good way to start off on your first day, however............this forum has three Bosses. Chuck (Snotrocket), Jack (Mastifflawer) and the other guy (Hydriv). So when you suck up to one and not the others, that's when the manure can hit the fan. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Yes.... I used to watch Hogan's all the time too. Very funny show. For quite some time, I was using an avatar displaying Klink but switched to "I know .....nothinggggggg" for a change-up.

Welcome to the group. Spend some time looking in all the nooks and crannies because we have a lot of those here and they have nuggets in them worth finding.

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Hoosier said:
Hi to everyone here. Just found this forum today. Currently have a case/Ingersoll model 226. Hydriv, love your avatar. Growed up watching Hogans Heros on tv. Use to love that show.
Hoosier: Welcome to the group, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful folks on the Forum. Be sure to check out the most Comprehensive Technical Library on the web for CCI tractors on this Forum. :thumbsup:
Look forward to some pictures of your 226 and talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
PS One of my favorites on HHs was General Burkhalter :sidelaugh:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Hoosier said:
Thanks for all the greetings. This site has some of the best case info! Already learned alot about my case 226. Have a nice day!
Excuse me for asking but...... I noticed that you said this site has SOME of the best Case info. Do you know of another site that has the rest of the best Case info? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.