Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Girls;
My name is Mike, but you may know me better as Mjoe7 on previous/past forums.
I kept the same name so you know who I am from the other forums.
I'm looking forward to being apart of this new forum. :thumbsup:
I will be finishing up on a restoration of a 1984 CASE 446 soon so be looking for a post on that when it's complete.
Have a good one!
Mike S.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, Mjoe!

Seeing some familiar people around here. Want to see how things are going with your '84 446. Post some pics when you can.

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Welcome, Mike!

Is this restore project a different tractor from the two Case's you use in your videos? Either way, we want PICS! :mrgreen:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mikebramel said:
You must be the guy buying all the good stuff off craigslist around here lol
What? Are you complaining? Didn't you get a pretty good deal on that 600 loader you have?

Welcome aboard, Mr. Bramel

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Mjoe7 said:
Hi Guys & Girls;
I will be finishing up on a restoration of a 1984 CASE 446 soon so be looking for a post on that when it's complete.
Have a good one!
Mike S.
Yes Mike,
I know you very well. :sidelaugh:

Castoff/Caseguytoo

·
Site Founder
1,801 Posts
Mjoe7 said:
Hi Guys & Girls;
Have a good one!
Mike S.
Hello Mike-Glad to see you here. I don't think we have any girls here unless of course you want to count the picture of me some dummy posted in Off Topic. I will be watching for your post of the 446 (black frame I hope).

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mastifflawyer said:
Hello Mike-Glad to see you here. I don't think we have any girls here unless of course you want to count the picture of me some dummy posted in Off Topic.
HEY...... I resemble that remark. :trink:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Mike,

Welcome. Have you run over to Winneconne to see if they left any good stuff behind the factory when they moved to Maine?

Bart

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bart said:
Mike,

Welcome. Have you run over to Winneconne to see if they left any good stuff behind the factory when they moved to Maine?

Bart
Haha! I have. There is a Ford dealership that used to be a Case/Ingersoll dealer in Winneconne, but unfortunatly has nothing left in inventory. I do remember riding past and seeing the lawn mowers all lined up along the road. The plant is still there. I may have found a deck pin on the ground. lol.
My dad used to on occasion go to the plant to pick-up new tractors to bring to the dealer he worked for. Sure wish I had been older to see that.
I know of one individual that worked there and he has a shed full of stuff. Not sure if he gets on here or not. I bought a set of tire chains and a snowblower from him about 2 years ago.

Thanks for all the welcomes! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bill.H said:
Welcome, Mike!

Is this restore project a different tractor from the two Case's you use in your videos? Either way, we want PICS! :mrgreen:
Yes Bill; It's a different one. I have not publically displayed this tractor much since it has been in a very long restoration process & was never running very good. I have been so busy that I can only work on it once in awhile. Plus It needed everything replaced that was a wear item. Got a couple K into it already and its still not driving around. :wtf: lol! I am ready for the engine next so it's getting there. This cold has set me back to. I'm a pretty detailed person so everything has to be just so. That does not speed up the process either. :eh: lol!

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Hey Mike!!! Glad to see you again man. I am still trying to catch up to you what with that incredible collection you have. See you around the forum. Stoked that you joined here!!!!

·
Administrator
7,992 Posts
Mjoe7 said:
Hi Guys & Girls;
Have a good one!
Mike S.
Mike, welcome to the site, glad you're here. :trink: Look forward to seeing your Case 446 restoration. We have spoke on MTF. AKA AC/Case Guy, but I am mostly in trouble all the time! :eek: Enjoy the site. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts