Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Hello from WI.

3130 Views 14 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  InTroubleAlltheTime
Hi Guys & Girls;
My name is Mike, but you may know me better as Mjoe7 on previous/past forums.
I kept the same name so you know who I am from the other forums.
I'm looking forward to being apart of this new forum. :thumbsup:
I will be finishing up on a restoration of a 1984 CASE 446 soon so be looking for a post on that when it's complete.
Have a good one!
Mike S.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Hey, Mjoe!

Seeing some familiar people around here. Want to see how things are going with your '84 446. Post some pics when you can.

Welcome!
Welcome, Mike!

Is this restore project a different tractor from the two Case's you use in your videos? Either way, we want PICS! :mrgreen:
You must be the guy buying all the good stuff off craigslist around here lol
mikebramel said:
You must be the guy buying all the good stuff off craigslist around here lol
What? Are you complaining? Didn't you get a pretty good deal on that 600 loader you have?

Welcome aboard, Mr. Bramel
Mjoe7 said:
Hi Guys & Girls;
I will be finishing up on a restoration of a 1984 CASE 446 soon so be looking for a post on that when it's complete.
Have a good one!
Mike S.
Yes Mike,
I know you very well. :sidelaugh:

Castoff/Caseguytoo
Welcome Mike,glad to have you aboard.

That's a nice looking tractor in your avatar.

Maynard
Mjoe7 said:
Hi Guys & Girls;
Have a good one!
Mike S.
Hello Mike-Glad to see you here. I don't think we have any girls here unless of course you want to count the picture of me some dummy posted in Off Topic. I will be watching for your post of the 446 (black frame I hope).
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and information here.
mastifflawyer said:
Hello Mike-Glad to see you here. I don't think we have any girls here unless of course you want to count the picture of me some dummy posted in Off Topic.
HEY...... I resemble that remark. :trink:
Mike,

Welcome. Have you run over to Winneconne to see if they left any good stuff behind the factory when they moved to Maine?

Bart
Bart said:
Mike,

Welcome. Have you run over to Winneconne to see if they left any good stuff behind the factory when they moved to Maine?

Bart
Haha! I have. There is a Ford dealership that used to be a Case/Ingersoll dealer in Winneconne, but unfortunatly has nothing left in inventory. I do remember riding past and seeing the lawn mowers all lined up along the road. The plant is still there. I may have found a deck pin on the ground. lol.
My dad used to on occasion go to the plant to pick-up new tractors to bring to the dealer he worked for. Sure wish I had been older to see that.
I know of one individual that worked there and he has a shed full of stuff. Not sure if he gets on here or not. I bought a set of tire chains and a snowblower from him about 2 years ago.

Thanks for all the welcomes! :thumbsup:
Bill.H said:
Welcome, Mike!

Is this restore project a different tractor from the two Case's you use in your videos? Either way, we want PICS! :mrgreen:
Yes Bill; It's a different one. I have not publically displayed this tractor much since it has been in a very long restoration process & was never running very good. I have been so busy that I can only work on it once in awhile. Plus It needed everything replaced that was a wear item. Got a couple K into it already and its still not driving around. :wtf: lol! I am ready for the engine next so it's getting there. This cold has set me back to. I'm a pretty detailed person so everything has to be just so. That does not speed up the process either. :eh: lol!
Hey Mike!!! Glad to see you again man. I am still trying to catch up to you what with that incredible collection you have. See you around the forum. Stoked that you joined here!!!!
Mjoe7 said:
Hi Guys & Girls;
Have a good one!
Mike S.
Mike, welcome to the site, glad you're here. :trink: Look forward to seeing your Case 446 restoration. We have spoke on MTF. AKA AC/Case Guy, but I am mostly in trouble all the time! :eek: Enjoy the site. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.