Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put up a post asking questions about my CASE 195 on YTmag and was referred over here! I think I spent the better part of 6 hours snooping around! Great site. I have been collecting CASE farm tractors since I was 12 years old, and have over 20 of them in the herd now, all can do a days work from the 1925 18x32 to the 1968 1030. I bought the 195 because it too is a 1968 and looks like a mini 1030. It needs some TLC and has been rode hard and put away wet quite a few times. Frame is bent/broke above the front axle but for $500 with a deck and blower I don't think I did too bad. It runs and mows the way it is. Steve Guider set me up with a muffler and the 3 missing side sheets, put new bearings in the deck and I think we are good to go.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I take it that you are not upset with me for referring you to this site, :sidelaugh: especially since you found six hours of solid informative entertainment.

As for Steve Guider, you will find that old rascal on this forum under the name Horton20. We also managed to capture some photos of tractors in his collection.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2332

If you still have questions about your 195, then please feel free to ask them in the main forum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody! Bart, funny, this one came from Delavan on Hwy 50 over by the inlet. I live in Burlington and work in Delavan. I have a lot of questions on the old girl and like everything else in the collection it either works or it goes! :lol: That's why the green goo is not something you will see on my farm unless it says Oliver on the side! Hydriv, upset? Why would I be, you didn't tell me to junk it and buy green! LOL. I am always up for suggestions and new websites. I am a moderator over on the Antique Tractors Internet Forum on the CASE board. It's a good site similar to YT for the big stuff and animals but without the sarcasm.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bart, sounds right, his card was something along the lines of tinker man. I would enjoy coming out to kick some tires. Ken said he may have another 195 and a 224? in on trade at the time. Would like to find a 195 parts tractor.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Welcome to the group 1031D, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: As you can see this is the site for CCI tractors! :thumbsup: We love pictures around here, look forward to more pics of your collection!
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.