Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Case 442, 444,448 & 222. I don't like changing implements, so I got a tractor for everything I need. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Joe O in central Wisconsin.

·
Site Founder
3,601 Posts
A tractor for every implement. Is that how you talked your wife into letting you have all those toys? :sidelaugh:

Welcome to the site!! :446:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Welcome Joe from SE Wisconsin. I have the same disdain for changing attachments but I have more tractors--you need more attachments!LOL

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
I really like the theory of having one of each and not having to change attachments, thanks for the idea, I hope my wife is understanding when I tell her my new plan. If not it's all your fault!! Just kidding, glad to have another dedicated Case Junkie on board with us!!!!

·
Administrator
7,983 Posts
kungdrew said:
I really like the theory of having one of each and not having to change attachments, thanks for the idea, I hope my wife is understanding when I tell her my new plan. If not it's all your fault!! Just kidding, glad to have another dedicated Case Junkie on board with us!!!!
Joe: :trink: Just tell her each one only fits one tractor! :thumbup: Welcome to the group! :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts