Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been into GTs for a few years now. After reading some of Hydrive posts at other sites, I have become interested in the Case GTs. So I followed the bread crumbs here and I am looking forward to my education on Case GTs. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am surprised there were still some breadcrumbs to follow...I think many of us followed them here as well.

This is a great place to learn about and talk about Case GTs. Enjoy.

Mastifflawyer, Snotrocket and Hydriv do a great job.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
coldone said:
I have been into GTs for a few years now. After reading some of Hydrive posts at other sites, I have become interested in the Case GTs. So I followed the bread crumbs here and I am looking forward to my education on Case GTs. Thanks for having me.
Cold one: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :trink: :trink: :trink: Hydriv has been a trusted mentor to many of us over the years. Please feel at home here, check out the comprehensive Technical Library,FAQs and many other sub forums on the site. Look forward to talking on the site. Oh yes, the group has Chat going Tuesday and Thursday nights, please stop in for a cold one if you feel obliged!
:thumbsup: :usa: :trink:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.