Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Hi Adam,
Thanks for joining. We have quite a few members from Maine including one of my partners.

Start to get to know the site by visiting the various forums and Bulletin Boards. At the top of each one, you will find a "STICKY" message titled "Read me First". Those explain how to use each section of the site. A visit to the Tech Library will acquaint you with some of the resources we have and the FAQ's can bring you up to speed on a number of issues.

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts on the boards. :thumbsup:

Hilda

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I don't like to put a damper on conversations but this section is just here to introduce yourself. May I invite you to post your picture in the Colt/Case/Ingersoll forum? The reason being is that you have an unconventional cab and the blower appears to be a Berco with a linear actuator on the deflector. Those things are bound to hi jack this thread into discussions about them and the other forum is best suited to handle them. I trust that you understand and will not be offended in the slightest. It's simply a housekeeping issue and I have the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Adam: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Be sure to check out the History on the home page too, it's pure reading pleasure. Sweet tractor! There's a lot of fine members on the Forum from Southern Maine. Look forward to talking on site!
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hydriv said:
I don't like to put a damper on conversations but this section is just here to introduce yourself. May I invite you to post your picture in the Colt/Case/Ingersoll forum? The reason being is that you have an unconventional cab and the blower appears to be a Berco with a linear actuator on the deflector. Those things are bound to hi jack this thread into discussions about them and the other forum is best suited to handle them. I trust that you understand and will not be offended in the slightest. It's simply a housekeeping issue and I have the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :thumbsup:
Noted. Sorry. :trink:

Adam

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Modes said:
Hydriv said:

Adam
Adam,
You did nothing wrong. No need to apologize. I'm just heading off what I know will happen with this thread because I've seen it happen in the past. We want all discussions about tractors and equipment to be on other forums so that when members do searches of those forums, they will find everything right there and not scattered throughout the site. You are new here and it takes all newbies a bit of time to become familiar with how the site functions. We just give gentle nudges in the right direction and explanations along the way. OK??

Hilda.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hydriv said:
Modes said:
Hydriv said:

Adam
Adam,
You did nothing wrong. No need to apologize. I'm just heading off what I know will happen with this thread because I've seen it happen in the past. We want all discussions about tractors and equipment to be on other forums so that when members do searches of those forums, they will find everything right there and not scattered throughout the site. You are new here and it takes all newbies a bit of time to become familiar with how the site functions. We just give gentle nudges in the right direction and explanations along the way. OK??

Hilda.
Sure. No worries. Hard to imply tone or lack there of in type haha!.

Adam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.