Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site. I am buying a Case 446, 1978- Pick it up on Tuesday. Looking forward to learning all I can about these tractors. I plan to work on it this winter and have it ready to go this spring - at least that is what I told my wife! I live in Maryland and will work on it in my garage when its not too cold.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
RB: Welcome to the site we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Congratulations on the 446! :thumbup: If you don't mind me asking, where are you in Maryland, I have a second place on the eastern shore of Virginia. So you've come to the best site for CCI tractors, more valuable info and help here than anywhere else. The Forum will really be a help to you getting the 446 in top notch condition. So please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Be sure to visit the comprehensive Technical Library and Tractor FAQs. There are also FAQs up top on utilizing the many features of the site. For pure reading pleasure, a must, please visit our History section on the Home Page. Look forward to talking on site! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Best Regards, Rich

·
Administrator
3,513 Posts
Welcome to the group! Lots of great information here on this website and even more information to be gained from the many members. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You can count on receiving quality answers to any questions you may have with this group. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.