Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kevin and I am from Perth ontario. I own 2 case 446 tractors, a 1982 and a 1978. Currently rebuilding the 1982.

Administrator
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 馃憤
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard Kevin !隆! Great to have you here. Please post some pics when you're able to and keep us updated on your progress with the 82.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

Registered
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kevin and I am from Perth ontario. I own 2 case 446 tractors, a 1982 and a 1978. Currently rebuilding the 1982.
Welcome. Hi there kevin. I鈥檓 also in Ontario. These guys are amazing. The site is full of information and I鈥檓 sure you will enjoy it.
I also have a 446. We鈥檙e just up the 401 in Cambridge. Good luck with your 82. Paul

Registered
Welcome. Hi there kevin. I鈥檓 also in Ontario. These guys are amazing. The site is full of information and I鈥檓 sure you will enjoy it.
I also have a 446. We鈥檙e just up the 401 in Cambridge. Good luck with your 82. Paul
Paul, which engine you have in 446? I got a bfms and are not very happy with it

BTW I went to school at uw . Very much like the area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Hi. I have an onan in her. I believe that it鈥檚 an 18 hp. Back in 80-81 my father in-law bought it from a lawn maintenance company. It got some pretty hard treatment in the few years they had it.
I remember helping him tear it down. I kinda think we had it oversized 0.020鈥 ? Bearings valves and seats touched just enough gaskets and seals.
I remember that parts were available then. At any rate it鈥檚 been always maintained since and kept inside. She is pretty sweet for the age. It still runs strong. Except the steering wheel snapped off the hub a couple summers ago and I have JB welded it a couple times. Usually good for a season. In the meantime I鈥檓 looking for a oem keyed steering wheel.
Paul
Tire Wheel Plant Tractor Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Tractor Vehicle

Registered
Hi Kevin. Great site here. I鈥檓 in PEI, Canada. And I have a 1982 Case 446 also. And I have a 1975 Case 224. Nice looking tractor you got there.

Noel

Attachments

Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
Welcome to the CCI forum Kevin. Were just a fun loving group here to help others with their Case and Ingersoll GT's. Hope we can help you out somehow!

Keep the Peace
Harry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts