Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
INFURIATING PAINT JOB. UNFORGIVABLE.

For Sale: Case Hydrostatic Tractor with a 5' rear hydralic lifting areator,and a front lawn thatcher.New short block engine.Runs like new.A landscaper money maker.Come hear it run & try it.(Not a John Deere,but it looks like one.)Call (716)998-3508 or (716)695-4854

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
This one was for sale about a year ago and he failed to move it. If I recall correctly, this guy is in the lawn care biz and the rest of his equipment is Deere. Yes, the paint is annoying but considering what it is in totality, the price is not out of line. You could likely buy this, take it out and aerate lawns and then thatch them pretty quickly with this little money-maker. Of course, you would need a small trailer and a pick up truck or van. It wouldn’t take long for you to get your money back.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I don't think that you could buy the front and rear attachments for the asking price. I see $90.00 worth of suitcase weights on the front.

The tractor appears to be a 1979 or 1980 444. Has anybody priced a new K-321 shortblock lately? That alone will set you back $1100.00.

The value is there no matter how much you dislike the paint job.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Sorry.... typo....due to brain malfunction. I was totally focused on the hood bumpout, rear fenders and what appears to be a starter motor. I'm thinking 224 at the moment unless someone contacts the Seller and determines it is a 220 or 222.

I don't know if those attachments are home-made or out there in the aftermarket world. Anyone got some comments on that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.