Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Im new to the forum...What a great site! Last week I finally bought my uncles 644 (after years of asking). it had a bad wine but thanks to the forum I changed the hydraulic fluid to 15w40 and it sounds great. Well Thanks for having me.
gcman

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
golfcarman said:
hi Im new to the forum...What a great site! Last week I finally bought my uncles 644 (after years of asking). it had a bad wine but thanks to the forum I changed the hydraulic fluid to 15w40 and it sounds great. Well Thanks for having me.
gcman
Welcome to the group. I hope you will enjoy your uncle's 644. We have many manuals in our Tech Library that will assist you in keeping it operating at its best. Feel free to post questions in one of the forums that is most appropriate to any problem you are having.

By the way, how did you find us?

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Golf Car Man: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Congradulations on your 644! Great to see another member from NJ. :thumbsup: Please feel home on the site, we have a great membership. Glad you got the 644 on the right track by utilizing the wealth of information on the Forum. Love to see pictures of your Case 644. Look forward to talking on site. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.