Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi from ohio. i'm now an official case garden tractor owner. i've got a 70, 444, and two parts 220's. i also work on my uncles. he's got two 68, 195's, one good, one for parts, two 444's, one good, one parts, two 446's, both with 3pt, one with cab and snow caster, two 220's, and a 3018 with a leaf blower. we missed rockford this year, but i'm sure someone took some pics. i'll have to try and find them. i like this site, good job, thanks, wayne.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I rolled my mouse all over the post lookin' for a "hidden" link, couldn't find find "album" icon, then- :facepalm: I also can be be pretty stupid! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Wayne: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: You have some great tractors in your family! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Please take a look around, general FAQs on how to use the site are up top, on the Board Index we have tractor FAQs and the most comprehensive CCI Technical Library on planet earth. Look forward to talking on site. Love to see some pics of your 444. :thumbup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone, but the tractor in the avitar is not mine, just what i want my uncles to look like when we're done with it. it's actually a tractor on ebay for $1195 opening bid with no takers, and yes it is a very nice tractor. almost as nice as some of the tractors that we saw at rockford last year.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks, i'll get some pics. as soon as i can. i just traded my uncle out of the 220 he just got, plus i just picked up a 222 that a friend of mine found at the local scrap yard. has everything but the equipment clutch. has manual lift and 38" deck, spindles are loose. we've got everone looking for parts tractors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.